Our Commitment To Quality, Health, Safety And Environment
At Alduco, we are fully committed to the pursuit of high product and service quality while ensuring no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
We will endeavour to provide products and services while at the same time, prevent all accidents and to continuously improve our QHSE performance through the active participation of all of our stakeholders.
The successful management of QHSE is an essential part of our business and corporate culture and accordingly, to meet our objectives, we will;
- Ensure visible and supportive management involvement in all QHSE matters.
- Comply with applicable QHSE legislation and regulations and apply responsible standards where these do not exist.
- Develop measurable QHSE objectives and targets and appraise and report our performance as a mean of ensuring continuous improvement.
- Identify QHSE risks arising from our activities and reduce them to the lowest practicable levels.
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees and ensure personnel are trained to carry out their work safely.
- Take a systematic and structural approach to the management of quality, health, safety, and the environment based upon suitable management systems.
- Conduct audits, and take corrective action where appropriate, to ensure the effective implementation of this policy.
We kindly request that our suppliers, customers and visitors adhere to this policy at all times.